Since the impact of the Covid-19 epidemic, Digital transformation has been one of the top concerns of technology businesses in Vietnam as well as in the world. As a result of the increased adoption of cutting-edge technologies, many firms have seen significant growth thanks to excellent digital transformation solutions.
Enterprises now have it simpler to communicate with clients thanks to technological advancements, especially for small businesses that can't afford to use conventional promotional techniques. With the aid of technology, businesses may access helpful online resources, automate processes, and gather data in ways that will enable them to provide more specialized and effective services.
Digital transformation has been one of the top concerns of technology businesses in the world
We recently published an article on our social media channel titled Digital Transformation: The Key to Business Survival in which we shared our opinions on the significance of digital transformation in the modern world, as well as its advantages and the difficulties that businesses are encountering along the way.
The most recognizable benefits of digital transformation for businesses are cutting operating costs, reaching more customers in the longer term, leading to faster and more accurate decision-making thanks to timely and transparent reporting systems, and optimizing employee productivity. These things help to increase operational efficiency and improve the competitiveness of organizations and businesses.
Digital Transformation helps to increase operational efficiency and improve the competitiveness of organizations and businesses
One of the standard illustrations of the successful use of digital transformation is Netflix. When Netflix first started off, it was a store that sold and rented tapes, CDs, and DVDs. But since 2007, it has entirely transformed its business model by putting its items online using cloud storage technology, creating a massive entertainment arena where anyone can use the service at home.
Another excellent example is Amazon's Hands off the Wheel automation project, which enables Amazon to accomplish more achievements with the same number of personnel. The goal of this initiative is not to fully eliminate labor, but rather to automate processes so that the business can employ its workforce more wisely and devote more time to developing new products.
Obviously, the advantages of digital transformation for businesses are enormous and, in the long run, support rapid business growth.
With widespread adoption, digital transformation is now used in a wide range of industries, including sales, marketing, agriculture, tourism, hospitality, services, etc. Several of these applications have transformed many industries and enterprises, with notable successes:
The applications of digital transformation in business models stand out the most. Technology-enabled digital transformation allows businesses to better interact with their customers, streamline company processes, and create new sales opportunities. Businesses may connect points in the customer journey by using the correct combination of digital technologies and big data analytics throughout the sales process. Market share, sales, and profitability will all increase as a result.
Technology-enabled digital transformation allows businesses to better interact with their customers
Operations management, generally, and human resource management, specifically, also benefit greatly from digital transformation. With the use of technology, human resource activities may be connected anytime and everywhere, giving HR departments and management levels a complete picture of how human resources are used throughout the company.
This innovation allows all-level managers to streamline workflow, and improve productivity and overall work management, thereby helping businesses strengthen their competitiveness against competitors in the same sector. In the long run, organizations that have invested in HR digitization will save a lot of time and resources due to streamlined and enhanced processes.
Market share, sales, and profitability will all increase as a result of the digital transformation process
Digital transformation has made a big impact on the growth of industries like finance & banking. Currently, most accounting and financial tasks are automated, creating more effective processes in organizations. The synthesis of financial and management reports becomes quicker thanks to data and process digitization, decreasing mistakes and the amount of time needed for data reconciliation between business units. This also makes it easier for stakeholders to get information with analysis and statistics rapidly, improving their comprehension of ongoing activities.
Since the COVID-19 pandemic, customer experience has not only stopped at online or offline experience but is the sum total of all interactions with the brand. Organizations now have a wide range of alternatives and advantages to reach every touch point on a customer's journey because of the introduction of new digital technologies. Additionally, there is a substantial possibility for any organization to develop new sales channels and increase its customer base given the continued rise of the internet, which is anticipated to lead to even more significant shifts in consumer behavior.
It can be seen that digital transformation is not just a trend, but that applications for digital transformation also offer many advantages to businesses, including the ability to modernize processes, increase work efficiency, engage customers, automate cost-saving efforts, and create new business opportunities.
As a leading IT solution provider in applying advanced technologies related to Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, the Internet of Things, and Big Data, we develop digital solutions tailored to your needs and, together with you, create real transformation in your business:
The system builds and customs your virtual smart consultants interacting with your customers via real-time messaging. Covering from natural language process to dialogue management, the system brings your customer services to a new height of automation, speed, and availability, creating more sales leads while reducing staff and expenses.
- Integrated quickly into your existing platforms/ systems
- Powered by AI natural language processing, chatbots generate contextual and more human-like interactions
- High customization from chatbot UI to dialog configuration with texts, images, and videos while matching your brand voices and business processes
- Self-learning from conversational experiences for more accurate responses in the next interactions
- Ideal for maintaining 24/7 customer support at high-volume queries yet at low cost, while seamlessly transferring to human staff when necessary.
Scalable to business needs, this system is developed to maximize the usage efficiency of enterprise resources and transparency while reducing paperwork and operational costs. It helps corporates and SMEs to effectively run entire business operations including human resources, internal communications, finance, production, supply chain, and customer relationships.
- Optimal Work Control Process: Optimizing information exchange, resource planning, and allocation in Workflow Management, Inventory Control, Work Progress Monitoring, and Project Management.
- Centralized Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Simplifying and digitalizing customer management for easily tracking and timely responding to customers' inquiries, consequently generating more leads, satisfying more customers, and earning more profits.
- Advanced HR Process Automation: Managing various aspects of human resources from recruitment, and training organization, to performance evaluation and HR budget management.
This is a centralized operation and management platform to set up and run businesses online more effectively with less effort. From customizing store designs to optimizing shopping experience and sales activities, it is ideal for B2B and B2C businesses, as well as, for both physical and digital products like software.
- Multi-store management with a powerful analytics dashboard
- Mature features for creating campaign posts and running sales events
- Built-in chat tool and notifications for providing customers immediate assistance and enhancing customer experience.
- One-off & recurring payments for physical and digital products like software with automatic invoicing
- High customizable templates to build your online stores easily without coding knowledge
The In-store Contactless System is designed for smart and automatic operations of co-working spaces, restaurants, cafés and etc., allowing the front of the house to run more smoothly with less contact yet ensuring service satisfaction. It helps customers to check in, check out, book, or self-order products/services, and pay automatically and effectively.
- Registering membership and verifying identity with e-Authentication (eKYC) and Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Online booking and reservation with a user-friendly interface and efficient data processing via a website or chatbot.
- Facilitating customer autonomy through integrated features such as Self-check-in, Self-order, and Click-to-Call
- Enabling online payment or via automatic POS machines with different methods of credit cards, QR codes, IC cards, or cash
- Automatic access control and facility management
It can be said that the digital transformation journey is a long road with fierce challenges ahead. However, when the whole world is racing non-stop with digital transformation, businesses need to look back at the very basics, to master and boldly take the first steps in the journey to conquer people's hearts.
Additionally, because of the present rate of development, consumer wants and expectations are changing rapidly. Therefore, a key component in laying the foundation for a company's growth and success is improving and upgrading the customer experience through digital transformation methods.
Get free consultation
A free consultation is available to discuss your business needs, no obligation, just a friendly chat to work out how we can help.